Library Personnel and Departments
- Carol Briggs-Erickson, Library Coordinator and Electronic Reference Services/Reference Librarian, 777-0416
Contact Carol for research and reference assistance and to schedule in-class demonstrations or orientations to library research databases and Internet resources.
- Robert J. Vanderlaan, Cataloger and Reference Librarian, 777-0267
Contact Bob for reference assistance, book and materials requests, gift donations, and reader's advisory assistance.
- Charlotte Griffith, Reference Librarian and Faculty Liaison, 777-0260
Contact Charlotte for all areas of research and reference assistance. Faculty are encouraged to contact Charlotte for assistance in integrating library resources into their course work.
- Darlene DeHudy, Adjunct Reference Librarian, 777-0268
Darlene is available for all areas of research and reference assistance.
- Mary Ellen VanStempvoort, Adjunct Reference Librarian, 777-0268
Mary Ellen is available for all areas of research and reference assistance.
- Main number - 231-777-0269. This is an automated call handler where you will be able to select the proper department or person.
- Reference Desk, 777-0326 One of the above librarians will answer your call. Call the reference desk to inquire about research assistance, databases, and general information regarding library services.
- Circulation/Public Services Desk - 231-777-0270 Call to renew library materials or to inquire about books you may have checked out. This desk is generally staffed by student workers.
- Interlibrary Loan - 231-777-0205 Call to inquire about materials that you have requested for loan from another library.
- Archive Office - 231-777-0493
- Instructor's Reserves Processing - 231-777-0491
- Cataloging - 231-777-0267
- Technical Processing/Acquisitions Clerk - 231-777-0205
- Library Office Clerk - 231-777-0274
- Information Commons - 231-777-0645 (Commons Supervisor). If the Commons Supervisor is unavailble, you may call the Reference Desk (231-777-0326) for assistance.