The Next Big Step
Wednesday, February 19, 2014
Blue and Gold Room
Parents of all college-bound students, whether they are considering attending a community college or a university, can maximize their children’s educational experience by knowing the many options available to them.
“The Next Big Step,” a free informational program, is held at Muskegon Community College, will look at important financial, academic and career-related considerations facing students and their parents.
Among the topics discussed are:
- the application and enrollment process
- scholarships and other resources
- financial aid options
- tuition rates across the state
- areas of studies
- degrees and certificates, and
- the importance of a college education in today’s economy.
Call us at (231) 777-0366 for more information.